I wanted to share my top five online activities I do online. I’d like to get your thoughts on the top five things you do online.
- Twitter — Guilty as charged, I like talking with my friends on Twitter. From there, I often spend a lot of time browsing some of the most interesting content people share. That is, I click the links to articles and news that people share and keep ‘plugged in’ that way.
- Facebook — Guilty as charged again, I can often spend a good amount of time keeping up with my friends and Fan Pages, commenting on a bunch of content and issuing my “Like” on content.
- Reading Blogs — I don’t spend as much time reading respected blogs, but it’s up there. I enjoy reading online articles and opinions from people I respect and demonstrate and tactile understanding of various subjects.
- Work stuff — I often browse around and see what people are saying about my work. This usually combines the above four activities but can realistically be marginalized into its own category of “activity”
- Blogging — I enjoy spending a lot of time articulating my views one blog entry at a time. Sometimes, these entries don’t make it online because I lost steam in writing it. That aside, writing online helps you formulate a solid understanding on a topic. If it’s not good, I usually don’t run it.
Now, don’t think I ignore online video, research and other personal errands like finances and stuff. But those usually fall lower on my totem pole of things to do.
What do you like to do online? You don’t have to limit it to the service or whatnot like I did. I’m interested in learning a little bit more about what YOU do online.